PLAN: Pedagogy in the classroom

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

I am a teacher coach who is constantly on my toes. I don't know a lot of things but need to be in the knowing....or at least have an answer or suggestion if the situation demands. I deal a lot with TnL in the classroom and there are 12 aspects to be addressed in one hour! Phew! My brains work harder than usual which amaze me sometimes.


This entry is going to be in series and it covers the items in my Teacher Coaching Tool (TCT). TCT is used for TnL assessment and it measures teacher performance in 3 levels. Observing TCT will produce a well executed lesson reflecting the classroom of a 21st century. 











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!